Here’s a common stamping dilemma- what is the BEST white stamp pad? Because sometimes you want a nice white stamped image on a dark background. So I tested 10 white stamp pads on black cardstock and I have the results here for you!
Before we get to the video, I want to share my process. each stamp pad was new or nearly-new; I gathered my supplies from big-box stores and Amazon.com with the exception of the Stampin’ UP pad- normally I don’t focus on product that isn’t sold retail, but since you can buy it online without a home party, I decided to include it. I stamped all samples with the same stamp, which I cleaned with a wet wipe and dried in between each use to avoid contamination.
Also, I received the Delicata Stamp Pad and the Stampin’ UP pad for review purposes. However, you can clearly see that I gave each stamp pad a fair shake and my opinions are honest and my own, and based on my first-hand experience.
OK- here are the 10 brands I tried:
- Hero Hues Pigment
- Hero Hues Dye
- Ranger Distress
- Avery Elle
- Simon Says Stamp
- Stampin’ UP
And now for the video!
I just LOVE all three of these– which of these three do you use?
If you need some links to buy: (affiliate)
Thanks for watching- and I’d love to hear your thoughts!
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017