Here’s a common stamping dilemma- what is the BEST white stamp pad? Because sometimes you want a nice white stamped image on a dark background. So I tested 10 white stamp pads on black cardstock and I have the results here for you!
Before we get to the video, I want to share my process. each stamp pad was new or nearly-new; I gathered my supplies from big-box stores and Amazon.com with the exception of the Stampin’ UP pad- normally I don’t focus on product that isn’t sold retail, but since you can buy it online without a home party, I decided to include it. I stamped all samples with the same stamp, which I cleaned with a wet wipe and dried in between each use to avoid contamination.
Also, I received the Delicata Stamp Pad and the Stampin’ UP pad for review purposes. However, you can clearly see that I gave each stamp pad a fair shake and my opinions are honest and my own, and based on my first-hand experience.
OK- here are the 10 brands I tried:
- Hero Hues Pigment
- Hero Hues Dye
- Ranger Distress
- Avery Elle
- Simon Says Stamp
- Stampin’ UP
And now for the video!
I just LOVE all three of these– which of these three do you use?
If you need some links to buy: (affiliate)
Thanks for watching- and I’d love to hear your thoughts!
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018