Jenny Barnett Rohrs To Showcase Estate Collection by 3 Birds Designs on HSN

Pinterest

Today I get to share some REALLY big news. Well,  it’s kind of a big deal to me. (Remember I alluded to that yesterday, when I wrote my post about my One Little Word for 2013.) But now I can share it with you too! Jenny Barnett Rohrs on HSN I’m going to be the new on-air guest presenter for (3 Birds) Estate Collection on HSN!

For those of you who might not know this brand, it’s HSN’s “house brand”- the one that they custom-select to carry exclusively on their cable and online shopping channel. It’s a new year, and there is going to be some changes there. The Estate Collection by 3 Birds is  growing, and so they wanted to add an on-air demonstration component to those product showings. And that’s where I come in!  I’ll be LIVE on air during those product showings, sharing what I know about the product, crafting, how to use it, and most of all, demonstrating. Did I mention it’s LIVE???

Here's me on set, rehearsing in front of the cameras.

Here’s me on set, rehearsing in front of the cameras. This is a pic of some of the monitors I have to keep track of.

So I’m super excited to share crafty goodness with all of you! My first on-air date will be January 23, 2013- I’ll be on in the 8AM, 7PM, and 11 PM hours. If you follow me on Twitter or FB, I’ll be posting updates as I’m there, so you’ll see some of the behind-the -scenes action and follow my journey into a new world!   (PS- you will also see some of my craft samples and updates on the 3 Birds Design Facebook Page. I’d love it if you went over and told them I sent ya! : )

About Jenny

Chief Craft Test Dummy, Craft Evangelist, Founder, Editor, bottle-washer, trouble-maker, and creative whirlwind.

Comments

1. says

That’s fabulous news, Jenny! Major congratulations to you! All your hard work is paying off and I’m happy to see you doing so well.

2. Teresa Andreani says

Awesome news!!! Will mark my calendar and tune in!!
    Congratulations & continued success to you!

3. Joan Smith says

Congrats how exciting…..I love the 3 Birds Estate Collection and I already own all their products and they are awesome so can’t wait for you to showcase their new line of products on HSN on Jan. 23 til then!

Joan Smith

4. Beckiev says

Congratulations!! Tailor made for your talents! I do watch and buy from HSN when they have their craft days so will be exciting to see someone I “know.” Have noticed the line was attempting to change their products so as to be in tune with more modern paper crafting. Your are the one that can do it for them! Just remember you will occasionally have to let the hosts speak LOL. Good luck, will be watching!!

5. Caryn S. (Scrapnsing) says

That is pretty awesome! Congratulations! I don’t often watch HSN so I am not familiar with the line but I will be watching!

6. says

Congratulations!! Now that you’ll be on HSN–I’m be looking forward to their craft shows. HSN definitely chose the right person — I’m excited for you.

Trackbacks