Hey crafty friends! This week I’m off shooting the new season of Hands On Crafts For Kids, so I don’t have a fresh review or tutorial for you. However, the talented and altruistic Sandy Allnock (founder of Operation Write Home) made this great quickie video on how to color and shade hair.
I love stamping but shy away from shading since I don’t feel especially confident. But in this tutorial she shows how you can use pencil, watercolor marker, or alcohol-based markers to achieve shading! I found it really helpful, so I thought you might like to take a look, too.
Big thanks to Sandy for putting out such great content- you definitely should subscribe to her YouTube channel– and let me know if you have any questions. Also, if you see some great coloring videos, leave me a comment with a link. It would be fun to do a whole round-up of tutorials.
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018