I love that watercoloring has really taken off in the crafting and mixed-media world lately. Now we have a new way to watercolor- with powdered watercolor from Ken Oliver Crafts.
Here’s how it’s described:
Sprinkle and spritz! Color Burst is an amazing concentrated microfine watercolor powder that lets you create beautiful watercolor techniques like never before! This versatile powder can be used with so many fun techniques!
Spritz your project with water and sprinkle on Color Burst and create amazing designs.
Sprinkle Color Burst on dry paper and then spritz with water for a completely different look.
Dissolve in water and spray from a mister bottle to create your own custom mists.
The possibilities are endless!
Each bottle contains 6g of microfine watercolor powder.
For use on porous surfaces, non toxic and acid free.
For this product, I made you a video review because it looks like NOTHING in pictures- just powder. You HAVE to see it in action!
And here is a still of that pretty paper!
I’m planning to experiment some more- but I’d love to hear your thoughts, too!
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017
- Three Washi Tape Card Ideas - October 19, 2017
- Crafty Travel: Inside John Lewis in London, UK - October 17, 2017
- Alcohol Inks on Acetate- Greeting Cards Three Ways! - September 28, 2017
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017