I love that watercoloring has really taken off in the crafting and mixed-media world lately. Now we have a new way to watercolor- with powdered watercolor from Ken Oliver Crafts.
Here’s how it’s described:
Sprinkle and spritz! Color Burst is an amazing concentrated microfine watercolor powder that lets you create beautiful watercolor techniques like never before! This versatile powder can be used with so many fun techniques!
Spritz your project with water and sprinkle on Color Burst and create amazing designs.
Sprinkle Color Burst on dry paper and then spritz with water for a completely different look.
Dissolve in water and spray from a mister bottle to create your own custom mists.
The possibilities are endless!
Each bottle contains 6g of microfine watercolor powder.
For use on porous surfaces, non toxic and acid free.
For this product, I made you a video review because it looks like NOTHING in pictures- just powder. You HAVE to see it in action!
And here is a still of that pretty paper!
I’m planning to experiment some more- but I’d love to hear your thoughts, too!
- Review and Demo of Sign Brush Felt Tip Markers from Pentel Arts - July 22, 2017
- Mixed Media Paper Feathers - July 18, 2017
- Organizing Distress Stain Ink Pads - July 14, 2017
- Review and demo of On Point Glue from Imagine Crafts - July 12, 2017
- Magic-Glos UV Curing Resin by Lisa Pavelka - July 6, 2017
- “Firecracker” Rice Treat Pops - July 4, 2017
- Dare 2B Artzy Hybrid Stamp Pad- review and demo - June 28, 2017
- Modern Crafts + Activism - June 22, 2017
- Jewelry Tutorial: Making a Resin Pride Pin - June 13, 2017
- “Distress Oxide” technique using Fireworks Ink Sprays - May 31, 2017