I love that watercoloring has really taken off in the crafting and mixed-media world lately. Now we have a new way to watercolor- with powdered watercolor from Ken Oliver Crafts.
Here’s how it’s described:
Sprinkle and spritz! Color Burst is an amazing concentrated microfine watercolor powder that lets you create beautiful watercolor techniques like never before! This versatile powder can be used with so many fun techniques!
Spritz your project with water and sprinkle on Color Burst and create amazing designs.
Sprinkle Color Burst on dry paper and then spritz with water for a completely different look.
Dissolve in water and spray from a mister bottle to create your own custom mists.
The possibilities are endless!
Each bottle contains 6g of microfine watercolor powder.
For use on porous surfaces, non toxic and acid free.
For this product, I made you a video review because it looks like NOTHING in pictures- just powder. You HAVE to see it in action!
And here is a still of that pretty paper!
I’m planning to experiment some more- but I’d love to hear your thoughts, too!
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017