I love that watercoloring has really taken off in the crafting and mixed-media world lately. Now we have a new way to watercolor- with powdered watercolor from Ken Oliver Crafts.
Here’s how it’s described:
Sprinkle and spritz! Color Burst is an amazing concentrated microfine watercolor powder that lets you create beautiful watercolor techniques like never before! This versatile powder can be used with so many fun techniques!
Spritz your project with water and sprinkle on Color Burst and create amazing designs.
Sprinkle Color Burst on dry paper and then spritz with water for a completely different look.
Dissolve in water and spray from a mister bottle to create your own custom mists.
The possibilities are endless!
Each bottle contains 6g of microfine watercolor powder.
For use on porous surfaces, non toxic and acid free.
For this product, I made you a video review because it looks like NOTHING in pictures- just powder. You HAVE to see it in action!
And here is a still of that pretty paper!
I’m planning to experiment some more- but I’d love to hear your thoughts, too!
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017
- Cricut Maker Unboxing, Set Up & First Project Review - September 12, 2017
- Tim Holtz/ Tonic Stamping Platform Review - September 5, 2017
- TouchFive Markers Review and Demo - September 1, 2017
- Marbling Medium from Martha Stewart Crafts - August 29, 2017
- Kit XChange Organization System - August 25, 2017
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017
- Nine Easy Gel Printing Techniques for Beginners! - August 2, 2017
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017