I love that watercoloring has really taken off in the crafting and mixed-media world lately. Now we have a new way to watercolor- with powdered watercolor from Ken Oliver Crafts.
Here’s how it’s described:
Sprinkle and spritz! Color Burst is an amazing concentrated microfine watercolor powder that lets you create beautiful watercolor techniques like never before! This versatile powder can be used with so many fun techniques!
Spritz your project with water and sprinkle on Color Burst and create amazing designs.
Sprinkle Color Burst on dry paper and then spritz with water for a completely different look.
Dissolve in water and spray from a mister bottle to create your own custom mists.
The possibilities are endless!
Each bottle contains 6g of microfine watercolor powder.
For use on porous surfaces, non toxic and acid free.
For this product, I made you a video review because it looks like NOTHING in pictures- just powder. You HAVE to see it in action!
And here is a still of that pretty paper!
I’m planning to experiment some more- but I’d love to hear your thoughts, too!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018