I LOVE comments on my blog, and the other day I received one from Erin who blogs at Treasures Found:: Inspiration is Everywhere. She was responding to a guest post by Lisa on finding inspiration for papercrafting, and Erin had a valuable two-cents-worth to chime in. So instead of just approving her comment, I’m adding it in full here so you can follow HER links to inspire you. Thanks, Erin!
Inspiration is a HUGE thing for me (it is the byline of my own blog Treasures Found::Inspiration is Everywhere). One of my biggest hurdles is color. I always stick to a safe color palette with my jewelry designs. Safe for me is different than it is for others. So I have challenged myself to break my color comfort zone. There are a few blogs that do a great job of spotlighting color palettes that would likely work for any creative endeavor:
- http://www.colourlovers.com â€“ great color theorists at work creating palettes to live in and love
- http://color-collective.blogspot.com â€“ awesome palettes inspired by fashion and art
- http://brandi-girl.blogspot.com â€“ her jewelry is her color manifestations that are so jaw-droppingly gorgeous. Plus she is launching an e-course aimed at overcoming your fears of color and embracing your color diva called Be A Color Rockstar! I think that would be dynamite for any creative!
Thanks for sharing your inspiration, Lisa!
Always a pleasure.
Enjoy the day!
Anyone else have a list of inspirational sites to share? Let’s keep the mojo working!
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018