Back at CHA last January, I was surprised to see that decoden was all the rage! And Cathie Filian and Steve Piacenza are brining their signature style and crafty-goodness to it with there new product from Mod Podge and Plaid, Collage Clay!
Collage Clay is aptly named- you can create 3-D collages with the fun, light, and dimensional product that is conveniently packaged in a pastry-bag-like pouch and that has a threaded nozzle attached- perfect for the available nozzles to create different patterns and textures!
But I’m getting ahead of myself. This is how it’s described on the website:
Crafters adore our Mod Melts and Molds, and we’re bringing you a hot new way to embellish with Cathie & Steve’s Mod Podge Collage Clay. Add ‘oomph’ to paper, home decor and craft projects with this whipped clay, and finish off the project with dimension and drama with Mod Podge Collage Drizzle Paint.
Collage Clay is non-toxic and has almost no odor. It also cleans up with water.
When you first open the package you see that there is a threaded nozzle in the pouch- perfect for the available decorative tips.
The pouch is SO lightweight, it’s very easy on the hands to handle and squeeze- and I normally have big issues with any type of prolonged squeezing. I tried out all of the tips and made a swatch sample for you!
Of course, it’s always easier if I make you a video- so I did!
Here’s a close up of the samples I painted, too:
And here’s another view of that little box my “Italian Daughter” made!
OH- and that cool chevron stencil? I made it into a few cards. It’s so lightweight it won’t make you need to add extra postage!
Stay tuned- we’ll have more information and even a tutorial coming up with this fun product!
UPDATE: Read Katie’s review of Collage Clay here.
Can’t find it in stores? Shop here with our affiliate links! Your purchase also supports free content on CraftTestDummies. THANK YOU!
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017