Oh, what little things make my heart go pitter-pat! One of them is the Original Sewing and Quilt Expo, coming up at the end of March. It’s on the tail end of spring break, and I’m taking at least 2 whole days to go and play.
Ever since my dear friend Nicole left town- what, 3 years ago?- I haven’t had a buddy to schlep around with. This year, however, cousin-in-law Carla may come for a day, and Nicole is seriously considering a road trip.
I love the quilt show. There’s a fashion stage, a home dec stage, and of course, quilts out the wazoo.
Oh, and shopping. Lots and lots and lots and lots of shopping! Buttons, paintsticks, foils, trims, yarns, notions, and fabric, fabric, fabric!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018