OK, I know I have reviews stacking up to the ceiling. But before I buckle down and get a-testing, I needed to play a bit. You know what I mean?
Of course you do. Crafters are like that. We can *have* to make a gift or card, but really we might be itching to do something completely different. We’re fickle like that.
So anyway, I got these sweet stamps that I saw on HSN- they are a part of Lisa Bearnson’s line. (I don’t have any affiliation, I just like the stamps.) They are called Simply Iconic.
I made you a little video to show you!
And here are a few more cards using that same stamp set- not so clean OR simple.
Fussy and Overblown, that’s MY motto!
I’d love to hear your thoughts. Do you work “clean and simple?” Make cards in bulk, like I seem to do? : )
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017