OK, I know I have reviews stacking up to the ceiling. But before I buckle down and get a-testing, I needed to play a bit. You know what I mean?
Of course you do. Crafters are like that. We can *have* to make a gift or card, but really we might be itching to do something completely different. We’re fickle like that.
So anyway, I got these sweet stamps that I saw on HSN- they are a part of Lisa Bearnson’s line. (I don’t have any affiliation, I just like the stamps.) They are called Simply Iconic.
I made you a little video to show you!
And here are a few more cards using that same stamp set- not so clean OR simple.
Fussy and Overblown, that’s MY motto!
I’d love to hear your thoughts. Do you work “clean and simple?” Make cards in bulk, like I seem to do? : )
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018