One of the things I love about the world of crafters is that there is SO MUCH good information out there! Recently I came across a great video comparison of the Walnut Hollow polymer clay extruder and one that is manufactured by Makin’s.
I actually have the Makin’s one and LOVE it- but isn’t it great to know that Cindy Lietz has compared the two for us? You can see her whole post here, but all of the pertinent information is contained in the video below.
Make sure you subscribe to Cindy’s channel if you love polymer clay- she’s chock full of good tutorials and information!
Just seeing the extruders at work makes me want to get out my polymer clay supplies again. Do you clay around? Leave me a comment!
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017