I wasn’t going to do another give-away so soon, but I ran across this book in my collection and figured I’d better pass it along before the season is over.
The book is called Spirit of Christmas by Leisure Arts and is CHOCK-full of all kinds of Christmas crafts in different styles: Southwest, Romanic, folk-art, etc. And there are projects that incorporate sewing, needlepoint, cross stitch, paper crafting, tin works, painting, stencilling, clay, raffia…. and even some recipes! WOW! There’s a plethora of goodies and ideas.
SO! To win this book- postage paid- you just have to leave a comment on this post by Sunday, Dec 14 (2008) by 12:00 noon. I’ll draw a name from the basket and notify the winner by e-mail and get your mailing address then.
Have Fun and Happy Christmas Crafting!
(NOTE: THIS GIVEAWAY IS OVER… SEE THE WINNER HERE)
Come back another time for more giveaways!
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017