Sometimes when you are walking around the show floor of the CHA Megashow (this one was held in January of 2016), you find booths that really catch your eye and get you exciting about crafting at a whole ‘nother level. Such was the case at the Chibitronics booth.
Their idea is to integrate STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts and math) WITH crafting. I love this concept- getting kids experimenting with making creative things AND feeding their brains with science!
Take a look at the video I created via Periscope:
Chibitronics is an evolution of Jie Qi’s passion for technology and art. As a child, Jie loved arts and crafts. At Columbia University, she studied mechanical engineering, and wanted to combine her love of technology with her love of art and design.
Check out the classroom packs, kits, and more at www.Chibitronics.com, or you can SHOP (affiliate link) for a starter kit with FREE shipping on Amazon Prime right now!
I’ve already shown this to my daughter and she was excited to try it out… and I’m thinking that her entire class would benefit from the creative AND science-learning benefits.
What do you think? Would you give it a go yourself? I’d love to hear from you!
- Coastal Texture Paint Review and Demo - May 23, 2017
- National Mod Podge Day- Shell Treasure Box DIY & GIVEAWAY - May 19, 2017
- Last-Minute Mother’s Day Gifts! - May 11, 2017
- Brit & Co Craft Kits Now at Target! - May 5, 2017
- Pebeo Paints Part 2: Fantasy Paints (Prisme & Moon) - May 2, 2017
- Show and Share: Eastern Palace Premiere Bundle from Stampin’ UP! - April 28, 2017
- Pebeo Liquid Oil Paints- Part 1: Vitrail, Opale, and Ceramic - April 25, 2017
- Flower Fairies and Woodland Sprite Earth Day Craft - April 18, 2017
- Folk Art Color Shift Acrylic Paints - April 7, 2017
- Speed Collage- 7 Layers and in a Series - April 4, 2017