Sometimes when you are walking around the show floor of the CHA Megashow (this one was held in January of 2016), you find booths that really catch your eye and get you exciting about crafting at a whole ‘nother level. Such was the case at the Chibitronics booth.
Their idea is to integrate STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts and math) WITH crafting. I love this concept- getting kids experimenting with making creative things AND feeding their brains with science!
Take a look at the video I created via Periscope:
Chibitronics is an evolution of Jie Qi’s passion for technology and art. As a child, Jie loved arts and crafts. At Columbia University, she studied mechanical engineering, and wanted to combine her love of technology with her love of art and design.
Check out the classroom packs, kits, and more at www.Chibitronics.com, or you can SHOP (affiliate link) for a starter kit with FREE shipping on Amazon Prime right now!
I’ve already shown this to my daughter and she was excited to try it out… and I’m thinking that her entire class would benefit from the creative AND science-learning benefits.
What do you think? Would you give it a go yourself? I’d love to hear from you!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018