The scrapbooking industry has been going through some changes the past couple of CHA shows and focusing on new products with more of a mixed media spin. While I’m not a scrapbooker I am a mixed media junkie from way back. This show certainly didn’t disappoint in new products for mixed media art. Here are some of my favorite projects I found at the CHA show this summer.
Faber-Castell has added mixed media books that promise not to buckle or warp with wet mediums and a new set of Aquarelle Watercolor Pencils.
And also from Maya Road, these great wooden spools in various sizes. I can see them used in mixed media AND jewelry!
I’m in love with this crackle medium from Kroma!
Marble Magic was a big hit at the show and I’m sure you’ll be hearing lots more about it.
Sizzix has new hexi dies that are super adorable. I love this card that I found in their booth.
Scotch brand tapes have gone wild with new patterns and colors in packing, washi, masking and magic tapes. Definitely something for everyone here.
There you have it. My favorite finds for the mixed media artist.
Which of my finds is your favorite? Which would you like to try out first?
- Pat Catan’s Craft Stores Acquired by Michael’s - February 2, 2016
- Vicki’s CHA Trend Sightings - January 20, 2016
- Vicki’s Favorite Picks from the CHA Top 20 Products - January 10, 2016
- CHA Show 2015: Behind the Scenes with Vicki - January 30, 2015
- CHA Show 2015 – New Jewelry Products to Watch For - January 19, 2015
- CHA Show 2015: Yarnia - January 15, 2015
- Trend Report for 2014-2015 – Home Decor - November 26, 2014
- Review: Stencib Self Adhesive Stencils - May 27, 2014
- Review: Clover Bead Loom Kit - April 29, 2014
- Review: Clover Beading Loom - March 18, 2014