As you may know I usually cover jewelry related items here on Craft Test Dummies. Even though the summer show is traditionally paper oriented I was still able to find some really great products for jewelry making.
One of the first things I saw that made me squeal in delight were these Mixed Media Mixage bezels (above). Do you remember the hat pin craze from the ’80’s? Now imagine mixed media hat pins.
I don’t like wearing necklaces very often when it’s really hot outside but I like that I could still dress up the neckline of a top with a hat pin.
I’m always a fan of Blue Moon Beads’ World Bazaar elements.
Feathers from Maya Road. Typically they are makers of scrapbooking supplies but these would be great on a piece of jewelry too!
Connie Crystal has a new collection of beach glass looking elements. What I like about these is that most of the shapes are free form which makes it look more like real beach glass to me.
There were some other products that might cross over into jewelry making but these were the things I found that were more on the jewelry end of things. Which products would you like to have in your bead stash?
- Pat Catan’s Craft Stores Acquired by Michael’s - February 2, 2016
- Vicki’s CHA Trend Sightings - January 20, 2016
- Vicki’s Favorite Picks from the CHA Top 20 Products - January 10, 2016
- CHA Show 2015: Behind the Scenes with Vicki - January 30, 2015
- CHA Show 2015 – New Jewelry Products to Watch For - January 19, 2015
- CHA Show 2015: Yarnia - January 15, 2015
- Trend Report for 2014-2015 – Home Decor - November 26, 2014
- Review: Stencib Self Adhesive Stencils - May 27, 2014
- Review: Clover Bead Loom Kit - April 29, 2014
- Review: Clover Beading Loom - March 18, 2014