It may not be fair to play favorites, but there was one booth that literally stopped me in my tracks as I walked by- the Die Cuts with a View (DCWV)/ Blue Moons Beads! Actually there were walls all around the booth- but the framed art on the outside was breathtaking. Each was fairly large- at least 36inches by 48.
Want to see?
And these were just OUTSIDE the booth. But it was more than enough to spark your imagination, I hope. Which one is your favorite. Would you actually try any of them?
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018