Remember last January when I told you the big, new trend was jewelry? (Read that post here.) Well, honey, I hate to say I told you so….but….guess what I saw at Target last week??
Yup! There it is! I noticed waaaaay fewer rubber stamps things of that nature, and this display was about 6 ft. wide.
Now, this is what I saw in Fairview, Ohio…so what do you see at YOUR Target Store?
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018