On Sunday morning, I attended the Clover USA media breakfast at CHA Winter 2013. Much to my excitement, I saw a ton of great sewing-related products that made my fabric-loving heart very happy indeed!
Here are a few items that caught my eye:
Remember the slap bracelets from the 90s? Well, the Pin ‘n Stow gives that satisfying snap AND it keeps your pins in perfect position while you’re working.
I’m kind of in love with the new line of Bordeaux Ultimate Scissors & Shears. Even the littlest version cut through 5 layers of fabric with no problem.
Three words: Rotary. Cutter. Cradle. I’m pretty sure that every crafter needs one of these on his/her worktable.
I love a good container, and these new Extra Large Basket Frames are such a versatile option for storage and home decor. I can definitely see a yarn basket in my future!
Did I mention that Jumbo Wonder Clips exist?! I use the original size for absolutely everything, so the mere mention of a jumbo version had me doing a happy dance on the show floor.
I always love checking out what’s new in the Clover booth, but they really went above and beyond this year, don’t you think?
- Craft Tool Review: AccuQuilt GO! Baby Fabric Cutter - November 25, 2013
- Craft Tool Review: Clover Weaving Sticks - September 17, 2013
- CHA Summer 2013: Tools for Custom Fiber and Fabric Projects - August 14, 2013
- CHA Summer 2013 Booth Love – Haley’s Favorite: Bottle Cutting Inc. - August 3, 2013
- CHA Summer 2013 Fabric and Fiber Trends: Back to the Basics - July 26, 2013
- Craft Book Review: Crochet One-Skein Wonders - June 18, 2013
- Craft Tool Review: Clover USA Pin ‘n Stow - April 23, 2013
- Craft Tool Review: Nancy’s Hobo Tote Collection Trace ‘n Create Bag Templates from Clover USA - March 26, 2013
- Craft Product Review: Boye Artisan Tools CrochetMaster Plus Crochet Hook Set - February 18, 2013
- CHA Winter 2013: Getting Groovy in the iLoveToCreate Booth - January 22, 2013