So, as I was preparing my photos for another round of Winter CHA 2012 “booth eye-candy,” I realized that I had taken a LOT of photos in the Prima booth! Â Um, in fact, I took SO many pictures of SO many gorgeous products and projects that I had a really hard time narrowing down my favorites. Â So I had to make an entire post of *just* Prima photos! Â I should probably be more specific…I fell in love with the new Poppies & Peonies line from Prima designed by Donna Downey. Â Oh my gosh. Â It is shockingly beautiful. Â See what you think…
Totally in love with this printed canvas album!
These tiny canvas banners and gray/white paper tags will be super versatile!
Printable 12×12 canvas! Â Gorgeous!!
Mini-album made with the printable 12×12 canvas sheet above.
More designs of 12×12 printable canvas in the poppies & peonies line.
Sweet scrapbook layout on 12×12 canvas – love the canvas banner and tulle!
Both of these layouts use the canvas banners; the bottom uses Donna Downey’s paper tags as well.
Resin flowers – they look like candy!
Canvas ATC’s…and just look at what the designers did with them!!
LOVE all of these canvas ATC’s!!! Â So inspiring!
Gorgeous canvas album shows scrapbooks don’t have to be paper! Â Love all the misting & masking!
I hope that whet your tastebuds for some more CHA love!! Â Are you as in love with this new line as I am? Â Tell us what you think! Â And stay tuned for more…
- Craft Product Review: Royal & Langnickel Soft Grip Paintbrushes - September 3, 2012
- Craft Fave: My Mind’s Eye – Follow Your Heart: Be Happy - August 27, 2012
- Craft Product Review: ScrapBands - June 26, 2012
- Getting Inky: A Comparison Of Color Sprays, Spray Inks and Mists - June 14, 2012
- Craft Product Review: Scissor Mouse by Westcott - May 14, 2012
- Craft Product Review: Spectrum Noir Markers from Crafter’s Companion - May 10, 2012
- Craft Product Review: Decou-Page by DecoArt - April 17, 2012
- Craft Product Review: Liquid Pearls by Ranger - April 3, 2012
- Kids Craft Product Review: Glam Art kits by Dot Art - March 15, 2012
- Kids Craft Product Review: Do-A-Dot Art Markers from DotArt - March 12, 2012