If you recall, Megan Elizabeth rocked the paper crafting world last year when she introduced Paper Layerz– coordinated color blocked paper that is specially engineered to work beautifully with die-cutting machines. This year Megan is upping her game by adding super-juicy pigment stamp pads, foam adhesives, and embellishments to her line. Lucky for us, she took a moment to share them with us!
We’ll have full reviews coming soon!
- Crafty Travel: Inside John Lewis in London, UK - October 17, 2017
- Alcohol Inks on Acetate- Greeting Cards Three Ways! - September 28, 2017
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017
- Cricut Maker Unboxing, Set Up & First Project Review - September 12, 2017
- Tim Holtz/ Tonic Stamping Platform Review - September 5, 2017
- TouchFive Markers Review and Demo - September 1, 2017
- Marbling Medium from Martha Stewart Crafts - August 29, 2017
- Kit XChange Organization System - August 25, 2017
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017