If you recall, Megan Elizabeth rocked the paper crafting world last year when she introduced Paper Layerz– coordinated color blocked paper that is specially engineered to work beautifully with die-cutting machines. This year Megan is upping her game by adding super-juicy pigment stamp pads, foam adhesives, and embellishments to her line. Lucky for us, she took a moment to share them with us!
We’ll have full reviews coming soon!
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017
- Nine Easy Gel Printing Techniques for Beginners! - August 2, 2017
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017
- Review and Demo of Sign Brush Felt Tip Markers from Pentel Arts - July 22, 2017
- Mixed Media Paper Feathers - July 18, 2017
- Organizing Distress Stain Ink Pads - July 14, 2017
- Review and demo of On Point Glue from Imagine Crafts - July 12, 2017
- Magic-Glos UV Curing Resin by Lisa Pavelka - July 6, 2017
- “Firecracker” Rice Treat Pops - July 4, 2017