If you recall, Megan Elizabeth rocked the paper crafting world last year when she introduced Paper Layerz– coordinated color blocked paper that is specially engineered to work beautifully with die-cutting machines. This year Megan is upping her game by adding super-juicy pigment stamp pads, foam adhesives, and embellishments to her line. Lucky for us, she took a moment to share them with us!
We’ll have full reviews coming soon!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018