Part of the fun of CHA is seeing your friends in “craft land.” One of the nicest, sweetest ladies in Craftlandia is Kathy Cano-Murrillo, AKA the Crafty Chica. In addition to the many hats she wears (novelist, craft designer, and product designer, just to name a few) she also is a tour guide! No, I’m not talking about her upcoming Crafty Chica Art Cruise- I’m talking about the new products at iLovetoCreate.com!
As I mentioned before, I’m super excited about the Tulip Screen It Screen printing system.
Some of these adhesives may look familiar- they are the Aleene’s brand of wet and DRY adhesives. (Remember, I reviewed those already- they’re great!)
But most of all, I enjoyed getting silly with Kathy. She created a glitter photo booth. You got to wear a fancy, hand-made tiara, pick a quote, and have your photo in a Crafty Chica frame!
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017