Looking for a way to use your manual dies without all of that cranking? The eBosser by Craftwell is the new kid on that particular block, and it’s got a nice price tag AND multiple safety features.
We’ll have a more in-depth article soon, but in the meanwhile, check out the demonstration I recorded at CHA Winter 2012:
….and YES, it cuts all the dies and embossing folders on the market! Whoo-hoo!
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017
- Three Washi Tape Card Ideas - October 19, 2017
- Crafty Travel: Inside John Lewis in London, UK - October 17, 2017
- Alcohol Inks on Acetate- Greeting Cards Three Ways! - September 28, 2017
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017
- Cricut Maker Unboxing, Set Up & First Project Review - September 12, 2017
- Tim Holtz/ Tonic Stamping Platform Review - September 5, 2017
- TouchFive Markers Review and Demo - September 1, 2017
- Marbling Medium from Martha Stewart Crafts - August 29, 2017
- Kit XChange Organization System - August 25, 2017