Looking for a way to use your manual dies without all of that cranking? The eBosser by Craftwell is the new kid on that particular block, and it’s got a nice price tag AND multiple safety features.
We’ll have a more in-depth article soon, but in the meanwhile, check out the demonstration I recorded at CHA Winter 2012:
….and YES, it cuts all the dies and embossing folders on the market! Whoo-hoo!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018