Looking for a way to use your manual dies without all of that cranking? The eBosser by Craftwell is the new kid on that particular block, and it’s got a nice price tag AND multiple safety features.
We’ll have a more in-depth article soon, but in the meanwhile, check out the demonstration I recorded at CHA Winter 2012:
….and YES, it cuts all the dies and embossing folders on the market! Whoo-hoo!
- Modern Crafts + Activism - June 22, 2017
- Jewelry Tutorial: Making a Resin Pride Pin - June 13, 2017
- “Distress Oxide” technique using Fireworks Ink Sprays - May 31, 2017
- Coastal Texture Paint Review and Demo - May 23, 2017
- Shell Treasure Box DIY - May 19, 2017
- Last-Minute Mother’s Day Gifts! - May 11, 2017
- Brit & Co Craft Kits Now at Target! - May 5, 2017
- Pebeo Paints Part 2: Fantasy Paints (Prisme & Moon) - May 2, 2017
- Show and Share: Eastern Palace Premiere Bundle from Stampin’ UP! - April 28, 2017
- Pebeo Liquid Oil Paints- Part 1: Vitrail, Opale, and Ceramic - April 25, 2017