One of the most eye-catching new lines at CHA Winter 2012 in the Ranger Booth is the line of ink sprays by Dyan Reaveley. She is a new signature designer for them and her line is called “Dy-Lusions” and consists of stamps, sprays, and stencils.
By the way, Dyan is a vibrant (and well-known) artist from the UK and is bringing her unique brand ofÂ serendipitous art here in the US.
Take a look at this wonderful demo she did for us…
We are REALLY looking forward to trying out those ink sprays here at CTD!
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017