One of the most eye-catching new lines at CHA Winter 2012 in the Ranger Booth is the line of ink sprays by Dyan Reaveley. She is a new signature designer for them and her line is called “Dy-Lusions” and consists of stamps, sprays, and stencils.
By the way, Dyan is a vibrant (and well-known) artist from the UK and is bringing her unique brand ofÂ serendipitous art here in the US.
Take a look at this wonderful demo she did for us…
We are REALLY looking forward to trying out those ink sprays here at CTD!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018