Hello there!Â I had the pleasure of seeing a demo of the new Spectrum Noir alcohol ink markers by Crafter’s Companion!Â These will come in a total of 136 colors with dual-tips; a fine point and a chisel. Crafter’s Companion will also offer ink refills (which let’s face it, have their own possibilites as well), nib replacements and storage cases to hold your markers!
Check out the video!Â I didn’t have a very good spot to see at first, but I was able to move within the first minute of the video to get better detail!Â Enjoy!
- Brand New Tim Holtz & Ranger Ink Distress Oxide Review - April 12, 2017
- Rhonna Farrer Chalkboard Wall Art Tutorial – - December 15, 2016
- Make Distress Paints into MARKERS! - March 15, 2016
- CHA 2016 – Ranger Ink Designer Challenge – - January 16, 2016
- Craft Product Comparison and Overview: Ranger Ink Paints - November 11, 2015
- Product Review: Ranger Ink – Dina Wakley Media Paints and Fine Tip Applicator - August 16, 2015
- Product Review: Dyan Reaveley Dylusions Paints From Ranger Ink - June 9, 2015
- CHA 2015 – Tim Holtz Idea-ology Booth Tour - March 18, 2015
- CHA 2015 – Heidi Swapp Booth and Minc Video - March 13, 2015
- CHA 2015 – Beadalon 3D Bracelet Jig - March 12, 2015