Craft Test Dummies’ own Haley Pierson-Cox, also of The Zen of Making, has been spending her time demonstrating fun, easy-to-make crafts at the Waxman booth here at Winter CHA 2012. Using simple hardware store finds, she has shown crafters how to make headbands, pin cushions and more. I visited her at the Waxman booth on Day 1 and took a few photos of her projects, and also did a short video of her explaining one of the projects she was demonstrating.
Coaster made from bumpers, paint, felt and Mod Podge
Cell phone/I-pod case using felt, bumpers and embroidery floss
Felt mushroom pin cushion using rubber chair tip!
- Craft Product Review: Royal & Langnickel Soft Grip Paintbrushes - September 3, 2012
- Craft Fave: My Mind’s Eye – Follow Your Heart: Be Happy - August 27, 2012
- Craft Product Review: ScrapBands - June 26, 2012
- Getting Inky: A Comparison Of Color Sprays, Spray Inks and Mists - June 14, 2012
- Craft Product Review: Scissor Mouse by Westcott - May 14, 2012
- Craft Product Review: Spectrum Noir Markers from Crafter’s Companion - May 10, 2012
- Craft Product Review: Decou-Page by DecoArt - April 17, 2012
- Craft Product Review: Liquid Pearls by Ranger - April 3, 2012
- Kids Craft Product Review: Glam Art kits by Dot Art - March 15, 2012
- Kids Craft Product Review: Do-A-Dot Art Markers from DotArt - March 12, 2012