Since I know you all can’t get enough pictures from Winter CHA 2012, I went through some more of my photos today and thought I’d dedicate a couple entire posts JUST to some gorgeous booth eye-candy for you all. Â Here’s the first post…enjoy!
LOVE these photos from Authentique’s booth!
Super happy that Heidi Grace has come out with a new line – clever handmade!
The new kraft-paper from Graphic 45 will be so versatile!
These sweet baby-themed projects at the Graphic 45 booth were super cute!
Completely in love with the Olde Curiosity Shoppe line from Graphic 45!!
Be sure to stay tuned for the second part of my “booth eye-candy” photos! Â Prima, My Mind’s Eye and more…and even though CHA has now ended, our work here at Craft Test Dummies has just begun. Â We’ve filled our suitcases with lots of goodies to review for you in the coming weeks and months, so stay tuned!
- Craft Product Review: Royal & Langnickel Soft Grip Paintbrushes - September 3, 2012
- Craft Fave: My Mind’s Eye – Follow Your Heart: Be Happy - August 27, 2012
- Craft Product Review: ScrapBands - June 26, 2012
- Getting Inky: A Comparison Of Color Sprays, Spray Inks and Mists - June 14, 2012
- Craft Product Review: Scissor Mouse by Westcott - May 14, 2012
- Craft Product Review: Spectrum Noir Markers from Crafter’s Companion - May 10, 2012
- Craft Product Review: Decou-Page by DecoArt - April 17, 2012
- Craft Product Review: Liquid Pearls by Ranger - April 3, 2012
- Kids Craft Product Review: Glam Art kits by Dot Art - March 15, 2012
- Kids Craft Product Review: Do-A-Dot Art Markers from DotArt - March 12, 2012