Every now and then, a product swoops in like a stealth bomber- one that is new, has little fanfare, but kinda blows up and makes everyone take notice. Such was the case of Shoe Attitudes by Kodak. It’s a printable film you can affix to your tennies- or other surfaces- to make your kicks rock out. Watch this demo from the booth:
Congrats to Shoe Attitudes by Kodak for winning the Innovations Award- VERY impressive!
Look for a full review coming soon….
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018