Every now and then, a product swoops in like a stealth bomber- one that is new, has little fanfare, but kinda blows up and makes everyone take notice. Such was the case of Shoe Attitudes by Kodak. It’s a printable film you can affix to your tennies- or other surfaces- to make your kicks rock out. Watch this demo from the booth:
Congrats to Shoe Attitudes by Kodak for winning the Innovations Award- VERY impressive!
Look for a full review coming soon….
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017