I LOVE CraftCritique.com– it’s such great site for news and reviews on all things crafty. (Ok, and I write for them, too, but really I’m not biased.)
If you are at ALL interested, you should click on over and read all the updates. Since I’ve been here, I specifically have written articles on Ice Resin (non-toxic 2 part epoxy), Viva-Decor’s Precious Metal Paints, and Carol Duvall.
Go check out their coverage- you’ll be glad you did!
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018