This post of CHA Summer 2012 coverage is brought to you by:
One of the fun things about craft tradeshows is that there are so many ways to learn- including make-and-takes at the booths! I really enjoyed this clever t-shirt upcycle project by Debra Quartermain. Here’s a look at the CHA Summer Westcott Make and Take:
The booth was being manned by the lovely Marisa Pawelko, who graciously agreed to talk us through the project as well as the Westcott scissors she used to make it!
If you’d like to make this yourself, you can visit Westcott’s new crafting community, CraftingRocks.com!
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017
- Three Washi Tape Card Ideas - October 19, 2017
- Crafty Travel: Inside John Lewis in London, UK - October 17, 2017
- Alcohol Inks on Acetate- Greeting Cards Three Ways! - September 28, 2017
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017
- Cricut Maker Unboxing, Set Up & First Project Review - September 12, 2017
- Tim Holtz/ Tonic Stamping Platform Review - September 5, 2017
- TouchFive Markers Review and Demo - September 1, 2017
- Marbling Medium from Martha Stewart Crafts - August 29, 2017
- Kit XChange Organization System - August 25, 2017