This post of CHA Summer 2012 coverage is brought to you by:
One of the fun things about craft tradeshows is that there are so many ways to learn- including make-and-takes at the booths! I really enjoyed this clever t-shirt upcycle project by Debra Quartermain. Here’s a look at the CHA Summer Westcott Make and Take:
The booth was being manned by the lovely Marisa Pawelko, who graciously agreed to talk us through the project as well as the Westcott scissors she used to make it!
If you’d like to make this yourself, you can visit Westcott’s new crafting community, CraftingRocks.com!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018