This post of CHA Summer 2012 coverage is brought to you by:
One of the fun things about craft tradeshows is that there are so many ways to learn- including make-and-takes at the booths! I really enjoyed this clever t-shirt upcycle project by Debra Quartermain. Here’s a look at the CHA Summer Westcott Make and Take:
The booth was being manned by the lovely Marisa Pawelko, who graciously agreed to talk us through the project as well as the Westcott scissors she used to make it!
If you’d like to make this yourself, you can visit Westcott’s new crafting community, CraftingRocks.com!
- Modern Crafts + Activism - June 22, 2017
- Jewelry Tutorial: Making a Resin Pride Pin - June 13, 2017
- “Distress Oxide” technique using Fireworks Ink Sprays - May 31, 2017
- Coastal Texture Paint Review and Demo - May 23, 2017
- Shell Treasure Box DIY - May 19, 2017
- Last-Minute Mother’s Day Gifts! - May 11, 2017
- Brit & Co Craft Kits Now at Target! - May 5, 2017
- Pebeo Paints Part 2: Fantasy Paints (Prisme & Moon) - May 2, 2017
- Show and Share: Eastern Palace Premiere Bundle from Stampin’ UP! - April 28, 2017
- Pebeo Liquid Oil Paints- Part 1: Vitrail, Opale, and Ceramic - April 25, 2017