This post of CHA Summer 2012 coverage is brought to you by:
One of the fun things about craft tradeshows is that there are so many ways to learn- including make-and-takes at the booths! I really enjoyed this clever t-shirt upcycle project by Debra Quartermain. Here’s a look at the CHA Summer Westcott Make and Take:
The booth was being manned by the lovely Marisa Pawelko, who graciously agreed to talk us through the project as well as the Westcott scissors she used to make it!
If you’d like to make this yourself, you can visit Westcott’s new crafting community, CraftingRocks.com!
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017
- Nine Easy Gel Printing Techniques for Beginners! - August 2, 2017
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017
- Review and Demo of Sign Brush Felt Tip Markers from Pentel Arts - July 22, 2017
- Mixed Media Paper Feathers - July 18, 2017
- Organizing Distress Stain Ink Pads - July 14, 2017
- Review and demo of On Point Glue from Imagine Crafts - July 12, 2017
- Magic-Glos UV Curing Resin by Lisa Pavelka - July 6, 2017
- “Firecracker” Rice Treat Pops - July 4, 2017