This post of CHA Summer 2012 coverage is brought to you by:
One of the fun things about craft tradeshows is that there are so many ways to learn- including make-and-takes at the booths! I really enjoyed this clever t-shirt upcycle project by Debra Quartermain. Here’s a look at the CHA Summer Westcott Make and Take:
The booth was being manned by the lovely Marisa Pawelko, who graciously agreed to talk us through the project as well as the Westcott scissors she used to make it!
If you’d like to make this yourself, you can visit Westcott’s new crafting community, CraftingRocks.com!
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017