This Summer at CHA Tim Holtz revelaed he has an exciting collaboration with Stampers Anonymous and Sizzix in the form of Stamp and Die packs! These fabulous packs include a set of rubber stamps and multiple thin-ruled dies for each stamp so you can layer these images to your heart’s desire! These were created with the crafter’s in mind that do not own the Sizzix eClips but still wanted to die-cut around your favorite Tim Holtz stamps and images.
Take a look at the video below where Tim shows us some tips and tricks with these new goodies!
I know I’m going to be all over these when they get into stores! How about you crafters? Let me know what you think in the comments!
- Brand New Tim Holtz & Ranger Ink Distress Oxide Review - April 12, 2017
- Rhonna Farrer Chalkboard Wall Art Tutorial – - December 15, 2016
- Make Distress Paints into MARKERS! - March 15, 2016
- CHA 2016 – Ranger Ink Designer Challenge – - January 16, 2016
- Craft Product Comparison and Overview: Ranger Ink Paints - November 11, 2015
- Product Review: Ranger Ink – Dina Wakley Media Paints and Fine Tip Applicator - August 16, 2015
- Product Review: Dyan Reaveley Dylusions Paints From Ranger Ink - June 9, 2015
- CHA 2015 – Tim Holtz Idea-ology Booth Tour - March 18, 2015
- CHA 2015 – Heidi Swapp Booth and Minc Video - March 13, 2015
- CHA 2015 – Beadalon 3D Bracelet Jig - March 12, 2015