The week before CHA is always filled with sneak peaks from different companies and this was no exception for Ranger Ink and Tim Holtz. But Tim and Ranger had an extra sneaky peak for everyone… But we had to wait until Tuesday morning at CHA to actually see what the new big release was. We were so excited to see that Tim was debuting brand new distress glitter. These sparkly little beauties will be available in 24 colors in adorable and reusable jars and they will be shipping at the end of August!
Take a look at this video of Tim talking about these new distress glitter and giving us some valuable information!
Let me know what you think, crafters! Be sure to ask any questions and I would be happy answer them!
- Brand New Tim Holtz & Ranger Ink Distress Oxide Review - April 12, 2017
- Rhonna Farrer Chalkboard Wall Art Tutorial – - December 15, 2016
- Make Distress Paints into MARKERS! - March 15, 2016
- CHA 2016 – Ranger Ink Designer Challenge – - January 16, 2016
- Craft Product Comparison and Overview: Ranger Ink Paints - November 11, 2015
- Product Review: Ranger Ink – Dina Wakley Media Paints and Fine Tip Applicator - August 16, 2015
- Product Review: Dyan Reaveley Dylusions Paints From Ranger Ink - June 9, 2015
- CHA 2015 – Tim Holtz Idea-ology Booth Tour - March 18, 2015
- CHA 2015 – Heidi Swapp Booth and Minc Video - March 13, 2015
- CHA 2015 – Beadalon 3D Bracelet Jig - March 12, 2015