Wendy Vecchi is Ranger Ink‘s Senior educator and creator of Studio 490 Art Parts by Stampers Anonymous. This season she’s introducting tag toppers, chipboard made out of recycled paper used to decorate the tops of your tags! In the following video she demonstrates how you can easily decorate these gorgeous toppers using Stamper’s Anonymous stamps and Tim Holtz for Ranger Ink’s new metallic distress inks. Because let’s face it, you didn’t get enough of watching those little beauties in action the other day in this video!
Here is a close-up of the final tag topper and some other samples of Wendy’s work in the Stamper’s Anonymous booth at CHA Summer 2012!
Don’t forget to hang around Craft Test Dummies for more CHA Summer 2012 coverage!
- Brand New Tim Holtz & Ranger Ink Distress Oxide Review - April 12, 2017
- Rhonna Farrer Chalkboard Wall Art Tutorial – - December 15, 2016
- Make Distress Paints into MARKERS! - March 15, 2016
- CHA 2016 – Ranger Ink Designer Challenge – - January 16, 2016
- Craft Product Comparison and Overview: Ranger Ink Paints - November 11, 2015
- Product Review: Ranger Ink – Dina Wakley Media Paints and Fine Tip Applicator - August 16, 2015
- Product Review: Dyan Reaveley Dylusions Paints From Ranger Ink - June 9, 2015
- CHA 2015 – Tim Holtz Idea-ology Booth Tour - March 18, 2015
- CHA 2015 – Heidi Swapp Booth and Minc Video - March 13, 2015
- CHA 2015 – Beadalon 3D Bracelet Jig - March 12, 2015