Today’s CHA post is brought to you by:
A few months back, fellow Craft Test Dummy Jen C. did a review for Tim Holtz‘s distress stains and had a ton of fun with them. For those of you that don’t know, I am a TOTAL Ranger head and love all of their products, so I was so excited to stop by the booth today and see Tim demo the new metallic distress stains. These are so cool! They are transluscent water based dyes that can be put over a project for a nice finish or you can use your base and build on top of them. Also, the more you layer your distress stains, the more opaque they will be.
Check out this video with Tim demonstrating these awesome stains!
Here is a close-up photo of the finished tag:
So, who is interested in Tim’s new metallic Distress stains? I know I am!
Stay tuned to more videos and updates from the CHA Summer show from Craft Test Dummies!
- Brand New Tim Holtz & Ranger Ink Distress Oxide Review - April 12, 2017
- Rhonna Farrer Chalkboard Wall Art Tutorial – - December 15, 2016
- Make Distress Paints into MARKERS! - March 15, 2016
- CHA 2016 – Ranger Ink Designer Challenge – - January 16, 2016
- Craft Product Comparison and Overview: Ranger Ink Paints - November 11, 2015
- Product Review: Ranger Ink – Dina Wakley Media Paints and Fine Tip Applicator - August 16, 2015
- Product Review: Dyan Reaveley Dylusions Paints From Ranger Ink - June 9, 2015
- CHA 2015 – Tim Holtz Idea-ology Booth Tour - March 18, 2015
- CHA 2015 – Heidi Swapp Booth and Minc Video - March 13, 2015
- CHA 2015 – Beadalon 3D Bracelet Jig - March 12, 2015