Spellbinders is a company I’ve long admired for being innovative and original, and they sure showed off their chops at CHA Summer 2012. It debuted new product such as the Majestic Elements line and the Card Creator.
While we expect to have these products in hand soon to do a full review, in the meanwhile here are some videos from Spellbinders!
Currently, there are 3 Majestic Elements Sets available.
There is also a new Card Creator set- again, check this video:
As a matter of fact, the Majestic Elements set was SO innovative, they won the Innovation award at CHA!
BUT WAIT, there’s MORE! I had a moment to catch up with my crafty pal Ken Oliver, who has just joined the Spellbinders team! He took a moment to show us how you can emboss non-traditional items with the Grand Calibur. Take a look!
Spellbinders is a company that just adds to our creativity- make sure you read my reviews of these great products here:
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur
- Spellbinders Nestabilities & Grand Nestabilities Dies
- Cutting Fabric with the Grand Calibur
- Spellbinders “Nestabilities and Beyond” Book Review
- Spellbinder’s M-Bossibilities Book Review
Plus I have some cool projects using Spellbinder’s products:
Stay tuned, we’ll be doing reviews of the new products soon!
- Crafty Travel: Inside John Lewis in London, UK - October 17, 2017
- Alcohol Inks on Acetate- Greeting Cards Three Ways! - September 28, 2017
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017
- Cricut Maker Unboxing, Set Up & First Project Review - September 12, 2017
- Tim Holtz/ Tonic Stamping Platform Review - September 5, 2017
- TouchFive Markers Review and Demo - September 1, 2017
- Marbling Medium from Martha Stewart Crafts - August 29, 2017
- Kit XChange Organization System - August 25, 2017
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017