Spellbinders is a company I’ve long admired for being innovative and original, and they sure showed off their chops at CHA Summer 2012. It debuted new product such as the Majestic Elements line and the Card Creator.
While we expect to have these products in hand soon to do a full review, in the meanwhile here are some videos from Spellbinders!
Currently, there are 3 Majestic Elements Sets available.
There is also a new Card Creator set- again, check this video:
As a matter of fact, the Majestic Elements set was SO innovative, they won the Innovation award at CHA!
BUT WAIT, there’s MORE! I had a moment to catch up with my crafty pal Ken Oliver, who has just joined the Spellbinders team! He took a moment to show us how you can emboss non-traditional items with the Grand Calibur. Take a look!
Spellbinders is a company that just adds to our creativity- make sure you read my reviews of these great products here:
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur
- Spellbinders Nestabilities & Grand Nestabilities Dies
- Cutting Fabric with the Grand Calibur
- Spellbinders “Nestabilities and Beyond” Book Review
- Spellbinder’s M-Bossibilities Book Review
Plus I have some cool projects using Spellbinder’s products:
Stay tuned, we’ll be doing reviews of the new products soon!
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017