Spellbinders is a company I’ve long admired for being innovative and original, and they sure showed off their chops at CHA Summer 2012. It debuted new product such as the Majestic Elements line and the Card Creator.
While we expect to have these products in hand soon to do a full review, in the meanwhile here are some videos from Spellbinders!
Currently, there are 3 Majestic Elements Sets available.
There is also a new Card Creator set- again, check this video:
As a matter of fact, the Majestic Elements set was SO innovative, they won the Innovation award at CHA!
BUT WAIT, there’s MORE! I had a moment to catch up with my crafty pal Ken Oliver, who has just joined the Spellbinders team! He took a moment to show us how you can emboss non-traditional items with the Grand Calibur. Take a look!
Spellbinders is a company that just adds to our creativity- make sure you read my reviews of these great products here:
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur
- Spellbinders Nestabilities & Grand Nestabilities Dies
- Cutting Fabric with the Grand Calibur
- Spellbinders “Nestabilities and Beyond” Book Review
- Spellbinder’s M-Bossibilities Book Review
Plus I have some cool projects using Spellbinder’s products:
Stay tuned, we’ll be doing reviews of the new products soon!
- Modern Crafts + Activism - June 22, 2017
- Jewelry Tutorial: Making a Resin Pride Pin - June 13, 2017
- “Distress Oxide” technique using Fireworks Ink Sprays - May 31, 2017
- Coastal Texture Paint Review and Demo - May 23, 2017
- Shell Treasure Box DIY - May 19, 2017
- Last-Minute Mother’s Day Gifts! - May 11, 2017
- Brit & Co Craft Kits Now at Target! - May 5, 2017
- Pebeo Paints Part 2: Fantasy Paints (Prisme & Moon) - May 2, 2017
- Show and Share: Eastern Palace Premiere Bundle from Stampin’ UP! - April 28, 2017
- Pebeo Liquid Oil Paints- Part 1: Vitrail, Opale, and Ceramic - April 25, 2017