Spellbinders is a company I’ve long admired for being innovative and original, and they sure showed off their chops at CHA Summer 2012. It debuted new product such as the Majestic Elements line and the Card Creator.
While we expect to have these products in hand soon to do a full review, in the meanwhile here are some videos from Spellbinders!
Currently, there are 3 Majestic Elements Sets available.
There is also a new Card Creator set- again, check this video:
As a matter of fact, the Majestic Elements set was SO innovative, they won the Innovation award at CHA!
BUT WAIT, there’s MORE! I had a moment to catch up with my crafty pal Ken Oliver, who has just joined the Spellbinders team! He took a moment to show us how you can emboss non-traditional items with the Grand Calibur. Take a look!
Spellbinders is a company that just adds to our creativity- make sure you read my reviews of these great products here:
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur
- Spellbinders Nestabilities & Grand Nestabilities Dies
- Cutting Fabric with the Grand Calibur
- Spellbinders “Nestabilities and Beyond” Book Review
- Spellbinder’s M-Bossibilities Book Review
Plus I have some cool projects using Spellbinder’s products:
Stay tuned, we’ll be doing reviews of the new products soon!
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018