I loved checking out all of the new vendors & products at CHA Summer 2012. One product that caught my eye was the “Get It Straight” Laser Square by KellyCraft.
It’s for crafters who LOVE perfection and have a yen for gadgets: it has a laser light so you can line up seams, photos, etc. And there are some cute “skins” so you can trick out your Laser Square to make it your own.
Want to learn more about it? Check this video!
Do you think this would be a tool you would use in your crafting? Tell us about it!
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017
- Review and Demo of Sign Brush Felt Tip Markers from Pentel Arts - July 22, 2017
- Mixed Media Paper Feathers - July 18, 2017
- Organizing Distress Stain Ink Pads - July 14, 2017
- Review and demo of On Point Glue from Imagine Crafts - July 12, 2017
- Magic-Glos UV Curing Resin by Lisa Pavelka - July 6, 2017
- “Firecracker” Rice Treat Pops - July 4, 2017
- Dare 2B Artzy Hybrid Stamp Pad- review and demo - June 28, 2017
- Modern Crafts + Activism - June 22, 2017
- Jewelry Tutorial: Making a Resin Pride Pin - June 13, 2017