I loved checking out all of the new vendors & products at CHA Summer 2012. One product that caught my eye was the “Get It Straight” Laser Square by KellyCraft.
It’s for crafters who LOVE perfection and have a yen for gadgets: it has a laser light so you can line up seams, photos, etc. And there are some cute “skins” so you can trick out your Laser Square to make it your own.
Want to learn more about it? Check this video!
Do you think this would be a tool you would use in your crafting? Tell us about it!
- Cricut Maker Unboxing, Set Up & First Project Review - September 12, 2017
- Tim Holtz/ Tonic Stamping Platform Review - September 5, 2017
- TouchFive Markers Review and Demo - September 1, 2017
- Marbling Medium from Martha Stewart Crafts - August 29, 2017
- Kit XChange Organization System - August 25, 2017
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017
- Nine Easy Gel Printing Techniques for Beginners! - August 2, 2017
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017
- Review and Demo of Sign Brush Felt Tip Markers from Pentel Arts - July 22, 2017