I loved checking out all of the new vendors & products at CHA Summer 2012. One product that caught my eye was the “Get It Straight” Laser Square by KellyCraft.
It’s for crafters who LOVE perfection and have a yen for gadgets: it has a laser light so you can line up seams, photos, etc. And there are some cute “skins” so you can trick out your Laser Square to make it your own.
Want to learn more about it? Check this video!
Do you think this would be a tool you would use in your crafting? Tell us about it!
- Coastal Texture Paint Review and Demo - May 23, 2017
- National Mod Podge Day- Shell Treasure Box DIY - May 19, 2017
- Last-Minute Mother’s Day Gifts! - May 11, 2017
- Brit & Co Craft Kits Now at Target! - May 5, 2017
- Pebeo Paints Part 2: Fantasy Paints (Prisme & Moon) - May 2, 2017
- Show and Share: Eastern Palace Premiere Bundle from Stampin’ UP! - April 28, 2017
- Pebeo Liquid Oil Paints- Part 1: Vitrail, Opale, and Ceramic - April 25, 2017
- Flower Fairies and Woodland Sprite Earth Day Craft - April 18, 2017
- Folk Art Color Shift Acrylic Paints - April 7, 2017
- Speed Collage- 7 Layers and in a Series - April 4, 2017