I loved checking out all of the new vendors & products at CHA Summer 2012. One product that caught my eye was the “Get It Straight” Laser Square by KellyCraft.
It’s for crafters who LOVE perfection and have a yen for gadgets: it has a laser light so you can line up seams, photos, etc. And there are some cute “skins” so you can trick out your Laser Square to make it your own.
Want to learn more about it? Check this video!
Do you think this would be a tool you would use in your crafting? Tell us about it!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018