I loved checking out all of the new vendors & products at CHA Summer 2012. One product that caught my eye was the “Get It Straight” Laser Square by KellyCraft.
It’s for crafters who LOVE perfection and have a yen for gadgets: it has a laser light so you can line up seams, photos, etc. And there are some cute “skins” so you can trick out your Laser Square to make it your own.
Want to learn more about it? Check this video!
Do you think this would be a tool you would use in your crafting? Tell us about it!
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017