I can hear your minds turning now…..”Wait a minute….Jinger Adams?? I know that name….but from where??” Let me refresh your memory: Jinger Adams was the spokesperson for ProvoCraft and if you’ve ever seen a Cricut being pitched on HSN, or purchased one (she does the demos on the instructional DVD’s) then you know her face and voice, if not her name.
This year at CHA summer 2012, Jinger as hit the scene as a new vendor. Specifically, she has designed a paper crafts line that includes printed papers, embellishments, stickers, trims, and even folding templates. She debuted Jinger Adams Designs: “Bella Vita” and “Gypsy Queen.”
Of course, SHOWING you is so much better than telling you. While at the show, I stopped by for a video tour. As it happened, Megan Elizabeth from AboveRubiesStudio had the exact same thought. So we joined forces (Wonder Twins, ACTIVATE) and Megan interviewed Jinger while I shot the footage. And here it is…
As she said, it will premiere on HSN on September 13, 2012- so set you alarms and DVRs! I can’t wait to see some of the samples Jinger and her design team will dream up!
Jinger- who most of you know is a SHOE QUEEN- is also designing a line of shoes! And she knows that glamorous shoes, while pretty on your feet, can be a bit ouchy, too….. so she was handing out flip-flops at her booth.
But not just any flip-flops….they feature patterns from her paper line! And just for fun, Jinger gave me TWO pairs to give away! Just leave me a comment below and I’ll pick a two winners randomly on August 1, 2012. Sound like fun? Just comment below on what your favorite part of the video was. : )
UPDATE: We have our winners:Author: Diane StandishComment: permalink
flip flops featuring paper pattern? that sounds awesome! thanks for the chance to win!Your Winner
Comment: permalinkI think both of her lines are beautiful and I would love to win a pair of the flip flops. My favorite part of the video was the enthusiasm shown throughout the whole thing.
Congrats, and thanks for all your comments!
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018