It’s no secret that I really love the designs by Julie Fei-Fan Balzer. They are fresh, original, and just funky enough to be unlike anything else on the market. (Plus, Julie is an amazing artist and a quality person. Just sayin’.)
I’m thrilled then, to see how her product lines from The Crafter’s Workshop (stencils) and Impression Obsession (stamps) integrate seamlessly to make even more crafty goodness!
I’m drooooooooling over the Day of the Week set. Which ones will be YOUR fave?
(PS: make sure you click over to see her blog– which is full of great tutorials, design ideas, and everyday inspiration. You won’t be sorry!)
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018