It’s no secret that I really love the designs by Julie Fei-Fan Balzer. They are fresh, original, and just funky enough to be unlike anything else on the market. (Plus, Julie is an amazing artist and a quality person. Just sayin’.)
I’m thrilled then, to see how her product lines from The Crafter’s Workshop (stencils) and Impression Obsession (stamps) integrate seamlessly to make even more crafty goodness!
I’m drooooooooling over the Day of the Week set. Which ones will be YOUR fave?
(PS: make sure you click over to see her blog– which is full of great tutorials, design ideas, and everyday inspiration. You won’t be sorry!)
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017