At any trade show, hundreds of booths compete for attention, but only a few really have what it takes to draw you in. At CHA Summer 2012, the booth that most caught my eye was definitely HandBEHG Felts! Even in the harsh show floor lighting, the rich, vibrant colors stopped me in my tracks, and the gorgeous display projects were so inspiring that I wanted to drop everything and start crafting right then and there.
Ready to take the tour?
This mixed media wall hanging was my favorite display in the booth. I love how the designer combined fabric with felt sheets and balls, stitching, and real wood embellishments to bring shape and life to the piece!
Layering felt and stitches provides a great platform for getting creative with texture and color—a fact that was on display in nearly every project I saw. I had to keep reminding myself not to reach out and touch everything in the booth!
HandBEHG Felts felt balls and shapes are so simple, yet so versatile. I loved how each display showed a new and interesting way to use the products, and left me feeling inspired to create something of my own. I can definitely see both a Christmas tree and a polka dot throw pillow in my crafting future, how about you?
- Craft Tool Review: AccuQuilt GO! Baby Fabric Cutter - November 25, 2013
- Craft Tool Review: Clover Weaving Sticks - September 17, 2013
- CHA Summer 2013: Tools for Custom Fiber and Fabric Projects - August 14, 2013
- CHA Summer 2013 Booth Love – Haley’s Favorite: Bottle Cutting Inc. - August 3, 2013
- CHA Summer 2013 Fabric and Fiber Trends: Back to the Basics - July 26, 2013
- Craft Book Review: Crochet One-Skein Wonders - June 18, 2013
- Craft Tool Review: Clover USA Pin ‘n Stow - April 23, 2013
- Craft Tool Review: Nancy’s Hobo Tote Collection Trace ‘n Create Bag Templates from Clover USA - March 26, 2013
- Craft Product Review: Boye Artisan Tools CrochetMaster Plus Crochet Hook Set - February 18, 2013
- CHA Winter 2013: Getting Groovy in the iLoveToCreate Booth - January 22, 2013