As many of you know, I specialize in fabric and yarn crafts here at Craft Test Dummies. So, while I was walking the show floor at CHA Summer 2012 last week, I kept a special eye out for new and exciting products for the pins, needles, and hooks crowd. Here’s what I saw:
Knitting, Crochet, and Yarn Crafts:
Lion Brand Yarn Bonbons, packs of 8 mini skeins of yarn for amigurumi, colorwork, and smaller projects.
New Vanna’s Choice color combinations from Lion Brand Yarn.
Bright and neon colors in Deborah Norville Everyday Soft Worsted Yarn from Premier Yarns.
Quirky, bulky Starbella Yarn from Premier Yarns.
Sewing and Fabric Crafts:
New orchid Kanzashi Flower Makers from Clover USA.
Customizable Clam Shell Accessories Cases from Clover USA.
Ergonomic Amour Crochet Hooks from Clover USA.
Therm O Web SpraynBond Basting Adhesive and Fusible Adhesive.
New Martha Stewart Crafts Adhesive Silkscreens from Plaid.
Scribbles Fabric Stamp Pads and Stamps from iLoveToCreate.
Thick permanant Fabric Markers from Tulip.
I, for one, can’t wait to try out the new fabric stamp pads. What new products are setting your heart aflutter?
- Craft Tool Review: AccuQuilt GO! Baby Fabric Cutter - November 25, 2013
- Craft Tool Review: Clover Weaving Sticks - September 17, 2013
- CHA Summer 2013: Tools for Custom Fiber and Fabric Projects - August 14, 2013
- CHA Summer 2013 Booth Love – Haley’s Favorite: Bottle Cutting Inc. - August 3, 2013
- CHA Summer 2013 Fabric and Fiber Trends: Back to the Basics - July 26, 2013
- Craft Book Review: Crochet One-Skein Wonders - June 18, 2013
- Craft Tool Review: Clover USA Pin ‘n Stow - April 23, 2013
- Craft Tool Review: Nancy’s Hobo Tote Collection Trace ‘n Create Bag Templates from Clover USA - March 26, 2013
- Craft Product Review: Boye Artisan Tools CrochetMaster Plus Crochet Hook Set - February 18, 2013
- CHA Winter 2013: Getting Groovy in the iLoveToCreate Booth - January 22, 2013