One of the best things about CHA is the eye candy that you get to see in booths around the show floor. No company emulates, “eye candy,” quite like Doodlebug! Their booth is decorated in bright colors and has decorations and embellishments that you want to eat! (Not to mention they slipped me some REAL candy sweets!) Take a look at all of the wonderful yummy goodness inside of their booth!
And here are their two new paper lines, “Haunted Manor” and “North Pole!” And don’t forget the coordinating embellishments!
What do you think of this delicious booth, crafters? It looks good enough to eat… I mean, craft!!!!
Stay tuned for more CHA Summer 2012 eye candy here at www.CraftTestDummies.com!
- Brand New Tim Holtz & Ranger Ink Distress Oxide Review - April 12, 2017
- Rhonna Farrer Chalkboard Wall Art Tutorial – - December 15, 2016
- Make Distress Paints into MARKERS! - March 15, 2016
- CHA 2016 – Ranger Ink Designer Challenge – - January 16, 2016
- Craft Product Comparison and Overview: Ranger Ink Paints - November 11, 2015
- Product Review: Ranger Ink – Dina Wakley Media Paints and Fine Tip Applicator - August 16, 2015
- Product Review: Dyan Reaveley Dylusions Paints From Ranger Ink - June 9, 2015
- CHA 2015 – Tim Holtz Idea-ology Booth Tour - March 18, 2015
- CHA 2015 – Heidi Swapp Booth and Minc Video - March 13, 2015
- CHA 2015 – Beadalon 3D Bracelet Jig - March 12, 2015