I was strolling by the Plus booth when I saw a little gadget that captured my attention- and quickly became one of the items I’m most excited about at CHA Summer 2012.
Hello, Decorative Roller by Plus! It works like a pen- you click the roller down to engage it, and just roll the stamped image over your surface. Each cartridge is self-contained, meaning that you swap the image and the ink all in one fell swoop.
But don’t take my word for it- just watch this video I recorded.
I’m looking forward to giving these Decorative Rollers a full review & seeing all of the holiday designs that Plus American comes out with! Do you think you’d use a product like this?
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017
- Nine Easy Gel Printing Techniques for Beginners! - August 2, 2017
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017
- Review and Demo of Sign Brush Felt Tip Markers from Pentel Arts - July 22, 2017
- Mixed Media Paper Feathers - July 18, 2017
- Organizing Distress Stain Ink Pads - July 14, 2017
- Review and demo of On Point Glue from Imagine Crafts - July 12, 2017
- Magic-Glos UV Curing Resin by Lisa Pavelka - July 6, 2017
- “Firecracker” Rice Treat Pops - July 4, 2017