I was strolling by the Plus booth when I saw a little gadget that captured my attention- and quickly became one of the items I’m most excited about at CHA Summer 2012.
Hello, Decorative Roller by Plus! It works like a pen- you click the roller down to engage it, and just roll the stamped image over your surface. Each cartridge is self-contained, meaning that you swap the image and the ink all in one fell swoop.
But don’t take my word for it- just watch this video I recorded.
I’m looking forward to giving these Decorative Rollers a full review & seeing all of the holiday designs that Plus American comes out with! Do you think you’d use a product like this?
- Crafty Travel: Inside John Lewis in London, UK - October 17, 2017
- Alcohol Inks on Acetate- Greeting Cards Three Ways! - September 28, 2017
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017
- Cricut Maker Unboxing, Set Up & First Project Review - September 12, 2017
- Tim Holtz/ Tonic Stamping Platform Review - September 5, 2017
- TouchFive Markers Review and Demo - September 1, 2017
- Marbling Medium from Martha Stewart Crafts - August 29, 2017
- Kit XChange Organization System - August 25, 2017
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017