I was strolling by the Plus booth when I saw a little gadget that captured my attention- and quickly became one of the items I’m most excited about at CHA Summer 2012.
Hello, Decorative Roller by Plus! It works like a pen- you click the roller down to engage it, and just roll the stamped image over your surface. Each cartridge is self-contained, meaning that you swap the image and the ink all in one fell swoop.
But don’t take my word for it- just watch this video I recorded.
I’m looking forward to giving these Decorative Rollers a full review & seeing all of the holiday designs that Plus American comes out with! Do you think you’d use a product like this?
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018