When you first stepped on the CHA show floor, you immediately were faced with the giant and sparkly die cuts with a view (DCWV) booth! We’ve reviewed a few of the DCWV products here at craft test dummies, from their sticker paper, to fabric paper and chalkboard paper. DCWV has been around for years and is a staple paper company in the crafting industry. I challenge you to find a paper crafter that does not own at least one 12×12 DCWV paper stack! Well, the DCWV booth was fully of sparkly, spooky fun! Check it out and let me know what you think!
Last but not least, here is who I lovingly referred to as “Chester Copperpot” aka, “One-Eyed Willie,” from the 80’s movie, “The Goonies,” which I assume all of you cool people have seen.
Goonies never die!
Stay-tuned to craft test dummies for more updates from CHA Summer 2012!
- Brand New Tim Holtz & Ranger Ink Distress Oxide Review - April 12, 2017
- Rhonna Farrer Chalkboard Wall Art Tutorial – - December 15, 2016
- Make Distress Paints into MARKERS! - March 15, 2016
- CHA 2016 – Ranger Ink Designer Challenge – - January 16, 2016
- Craft Product Comparison and Overview: Ranger Ink Paints - November 11, 2015
- Product Review: Ranger Ink – Dina Wakley Media Paints and Fine Tip Applicator - August 16, 2015
- Product Review: Dyan Reaveley Dylusions Paints From Ranger Ink - June 9, 2015
- CHA 2015 – Tim Holtz Idea-ology Booth Tour - March 18, 2015
- CHA 2015 – Heidi Swapp Booth and Minc Video - March 13, 2015
- CHA 2015 – Beadalon 3D Bracelet Jig - March 12, 2015