Today’s coverage of the Craft and Hobby Tradeshow is brought to you by:
Lately, one of my fave companies has been We R Memory Keepers. I really like their paper and memory-keeping systems, and some of their new items for CHA Summer 2012 gave me the happy-heart-palpitations. Let me show you some of what I saw- and what will be to come in future reviews!
And there is a NEW Mini Lucky 8 Punch! It’s built to be used with 6×6 inch paper, perfect for mini albums and card makers. Here’s a quick demo video to show you how cute it is….
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018