Today’s CHA Summer 2012 post is brought to you by:
Last year the Designer Section of CHA issued a beautiful- and brilliant- challenge for it’s members: design a garment- that’s it, no other guidelines! (And it doesn’t even have to be wearable!) I love how the designers each brought their own aesthetic and creativity to the project. Here are a few of the ones that struck me the most. Take a peek at the Crafty Couture Challenge!!!!
….and that’s not even all of them! But it does give you a nice peek at how different designers interpret a challenge. I’m already dreaming of mini dress forms- I’m totally inspired. Does this get YOUR creative juices flowing?
(PS- a big thanks to Vicki O’Dell, who took the photos for me! )
- Cricut Maker Unboxing, Set Up & First Project Review - September 12, 2017
- Tim Holtz/ Tonic Stamping Platform Review - September 5, 2017
- TouchFive Markers Review and Demo - September 1, 2017
- Marbling Medium from Martha Stewart Crafts - August 29, 2017
- Kit XChange Organization System - August 25, 2017
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017
- Nine Easy Gel Printing Techniques for Beginners! - August 2, 2017
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017
- Review and Demo of Sign Brush Felt Tip Markers from Pentel Arts - July 22, 2017