Today’s CHA Summer 2012 post is brought to you by:
Last year the Designer Section of CHA issued a beautiful- and brilliant- challenge for it’s members: design a garment- that’s it, no other guidelines! (And it doesn’t even have to be wearable!) I love how the designers each brought their own aesthetic and creativity to the project. Here are a few of the ones that struck me the most. Take a peek at the Crafty Couture Challenge!!!!
….and that’s not even all of them! But it does give you a nice peek at how different designers interpret a challenge. I’m already dreaming of mini dress forms- I’m totally inspired. Does this get YOUR creative juices flowing?
(PS- a big thanks to Vicki O’Dell, who took the photos for me! )
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017
- Review and Demo of Sign Brush Felt Tip Markers from Pentel Arts - July 22, 2017
- Mixed Media Paper Feathers - July 18, 2017
- Organizing Distress Stain Ink Pads - July 14, 2017
- Review and demo of On Point Glue from Imagine Crafts - July 12, 2017
- Magic-Glos UV Curing Resin by Lisa Pavelka - July 6, 2017
- “Firecracker” Rice Treat Pops - July 4, 2017
- Dare 2B Artzy Hybrid Stamp Pad- review and demo - June 28, 2017
- Modern Crafts + Activism - June 22, 2017
- Jewelry Tutorial: Making a Resin Pride Pin - June 13, 2017