Today’s CHA Summer 2012 post is brought to you by:
Last year the Designer Section of CHA issued a beautiful- and brilliant- challenge for it’s members: design a garment- that’s it, no other guidelines! (And it doesn’t even have to be wearable!) I love how the designers each brought their own aesthetic and creativity to the project. Here are a few of the ones that struck me the most. Take a peek at the Crafty Couture Challenge!!!!
….and that’s not even all of them! But it does give you a nice peek at how different designers interpret a challenge. I’m already dreaming of mini dress forms- I’m totally inspired. Does this get YOUR creative juices flowing?
(PS- a big thanks to Vicki O’Dell, who took the photos for me! )
- Crafty Travel: Inside John Lewis in London, UK - October 17, 2017
- Alcohol Inks on Acetate- Greeting Cards Three Ways! - September 28, 2017
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017
- Cricut Maker Unboxing, Set Up & First Project Review - September 12, 2017
- Tim Holtz/ Tonic Stamping Platform Review - September 5, 2017
- TouchFive Markers Review and Demo - September 1, 2017
- Marbling Medium from Martha Stewart Crafts - August 29, 2017
- Kit XChange Organization System - August 25, 2017
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017