Today’s CHA Summer 2012 post is brought to you by:
Last year the Designer Section of CHA issued a beautiful- and brilliant- challenge for it’s members: design a garment- that’s it, no other guidelines! (And it doesn’t even have to be wearable!) I love how the designers each brought their own aesthetic and creativity to the project. Here are a few of the ones that struck me the most. Take a peek at the Crafty Couture Challenge!!!!
….and that’s not even all of them! But it does give you a nice peek at how different designers interpret a challenge. I’m already dreaming of mini dress forms- I’m totally inspired. Does this get YOUR creative juices flowing?
(PS- a big thanks to Vicki O’Dell, who took the photos for me! )
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017