In addition to the amazing products, booth eye candy, and make and takes at CHA Summer 2012, one other fabulous part is that you get to meet and see the designers in action. Claudine Hellmuth is an amazing collage artist, author, designer and has her own line, Claudine Hellmuth Studio, of fabulous products! We’ve even reviewed quite a few of them over here at Craft Test Dummies including her black gesso, studio paints and sticky-back canvas!
Here’s Claudine at CHA demonstrating a cool technique using Studio Acrylic paints, sticky-back canvas and a Tim Holtz embossing folder!
Here are some close-ups of the final technique!
- Brand New Tim Holtz & Ranger Ink Distress Oxide Review - April 12, 2017
- Rhonna Farrer Chalkboard Wall Art Tutorial – - December 15, 2016
- Make Distress Paints into MARKERS! - March 15, 2016
- CHA 2016 – Ranger Ink Designer Challenge – - January 16, 2016
- Craft Product Comparison and Overview: Ranger Ink Paints - November 11, 2015
- Product Review: Ranger Ink – Dina Wakley Media Paints and Fine Tip Applicator - August 16, 2015
- Product Review: Dyan Reaveley Dylusions Paints From Ranger Ink - June 9, 2015
- CHA 2015 – Tim Holtz Idea-ology Booth Tour - March 18, 2015
- CHA 2015 – Heidi Swapp Booth and Minc Video - March 13, 2015
- CHA 2015 – Beadalon 3D Bracelet Jig - March 12, 2015