One of the coolest things about attending CHA is seeing what the trends are in products and crafting. I’m pleased to say that mixed-media canvas was everywhere, in almost every booth!Â That, combined with the theme of the show- “Craft Fusion”- we saw canvas art everywhere!Â Take a look…..
At the Plaid booth, Steve Piacenza & Cathie Filian hosted a “Make and Take,” guiding participants step-by-step on how to make a lovely piece of canvas art.
- I think that, without a doubt, Canvas Art is a major trend! As an artist and crafter, I’m tickled pink that crafters are being encouraged to elevate their crafts to something that is perceived as pure art- something that can be hung on the wall and really appreciated. I hope you take a page from the “Craft Fusion” book and try some canvas art of your own.
- If you want to see some of MY canvas art, check out the piece I did using my Cricut (Nursery Art) and with Canvas Corp. products as part of my review.Â Enjoy!
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018