One of the coolest things about attending CHA is seeing what the trends are in products and crafting. I’m pleased to say that mixed-media canvas was everywhere, in almost every booth!Â That, combined with the theme of the show- “Craft Fusion”- we saw canvas art everywhere!Â Take a look…..
At the Plaid booth, Steve Piacenza & Cathie Filian hosted a “Make and Take,” guiding participants step-by-step on how to make a lovely piece of canvas art.
- I think that, without a doubt, Canvas Art is a major trend! As an artist and crafter, I’m tickled pink that crafters are being encouraged to elevate their crafts to something that is perceived as pure art- something that can be hung on the wall and really appreciated. I hope you take a page from the “Craft Fusion” book and try some canvas art of your own.
- If you want to see some of MY canvas art, check out the piece I did using my Cricut (Nursery Art) and with Canvas Corp. products as part of my review.Â Enjoy!
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017
- Nine Easy Gel Printing Techniques for Beginners! - August 2, 2017
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017
- Review and Demo of Sign Brush Felt Tip Markers from Pentel Arts - July 22, 2017
- Mixed Media Paper Feathers - July 18, 2017
- Organizing Distress Stain Ink Pads - July 14, 2017
- Review and demo of On Point Glue from Imagine Crafts - July 12, 2017
- Magic-Glos UV Curing Resin by Lisa Pavelka - July 6, 2017
- “Firecracker” Rice Treat Pops - July 4, 2017