One of the coolest things about attending CHA is seeing what the trends are in products and crafting. I’m pleased to say that mixed-media canvas was everywhere, in almost every booth!Â That, combined with the theme of the show- “Craft Fusion”- we saw canvas art everywhere!Â Take a look…..
At the Plaid booth, Steve Piacenza & Cathie Filian hosted a “Make and Take,” guiding participants step-by-step on how to make a lovely piece of canvas art.
- I think that, without a doubt, Canvas Art is a major trend! As an artist and crafter, I’m tickled pink that crafters are being encouraged to elevate their crafts to something that is perceived as pure art- something that can be hung on the wall and really appreciated. I hope you take a page from the “Craft Fusion” book and try some canvas art of your own.
- If you want to see some of MY canvas art, check out the piece I did using my Cricut (Nursery Art) and with Canvas Corp. products as part of my review.Â Enjoy!
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017