Todays CHA coverage is brought to you by:
I had heard that there was going to be a new line of stencils designed by the fan-tabulous Julie Fei-Fan Balzer debuting with The Crafters Workshop at CHA this summer. Little did I know that A) they would be so fan-tabulous (just like Julie) and b) I would spend the better part of one fan-tabulous hour playing with them!
So I sat down to play and got really, really messy! But I had so much fun with Julie (and Vicki O’Dell, Jenn Mason, Haley Pierson-Cox and Tammy Tutterow, who were also there and fan-tabulous) that I didn’t much care.
But I got to make some art!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018