Todays CHA coverage is brought to you by:
I had heard that there was going to be a new line of stencils designed by the fan-tabulous Julie Fei-Fan Balzer debuting with The Crafters Workshop at CHA this summer. Little did I know that A) they would be so fan-tabulous (just like Julie) and b) I would spend the better part of one fan-tabulous hour playing with them!
So I sat down to play and got really, really messy! But I had so much fun with Julie (and Vicki O’Dell, Jenn Mason, Haley Pierson-Cox and Tammy Tutterow, who were also there and fan-tabulous) that I didn’t much care.
But I got to make some art!
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017