Today’s CHA coverage is brought to you by
Today on the CHA Summer 2011 show floor, CTD got a very special treat: The lovely folks from Provo Craft gave us a tour and demonstration of the newest member of their digital cutter family, the Cricut Mini! It’s smaller and lighter than the Circuit Expression (reviewed here), but what really caught my attention was how quiet it was through the whole cutting process. The video is coming soon, but in the meanwhile, here’s a sneak peek!
Â The Cricut Mini was launched by ProvoCraft at CHA summer 2011. This new machine is lightweight and specifically designed for new users who want to digi-scrap- it’s made to integrate with Cricut Craft Room software. Also Gypsy-compatible, it will be wi-fi enabled and retail for $119.99. They plan to launch November 2011.
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018