Today’s CHA coverage is brought to you by
Today on the CHA Summer 2011 show floor, CTD got a very special treat: The lovely folks from Provo Craft gave us a tour and demonstration of the newest member of their digital cutter family, the Cricut Mini! It’s smaller and lighter than the Circuit Expression (reviewed here), but what really caught my attention was how quiet it was through the whole cutting process. The video is coming soon, but in the meanwhile, here’s a sneak peek!
Â The Cricut Mini was launched by ProvoCraft at CHA summer 2011. This new machine is lightweight and specifically designed for new users who want to digi-scrap- it’s made to integrate with Cricut Craft Room software. Also Gypsy-compatible, it will be wi-fi enabled and retail for $119.99. They plan to launch November 2011.
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017