I’m home and just starting to unpack my bags and I’m pouring over the rest of my CHA photos. I can’t believe I took so many, and I wish I had more time to write posts just about the Craft and Hobby Association Convention! Alas, I need to start on getting some reviews of new productsÂ and so here’s my “last look” at CHA.
PS- you’ll want to read Carmi’s Blog for great CHA coverage, too!
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018