I’ve been working trade shows in the book publishing industry for years, but CHA Summer 2011 is my very first craft-related show. And, I have to say, my mind was completely blown today! Everywhere I looked, there was yet another amazing product or crafty hero, and I walked out of each booth with at least 10 new project ideasâ€”it was like I’d died and gone to craft heaven! So, even though I’d planned to write a daily post on my favorite show discovery, I had no idea how hard it was going to be to pick just one. It was a tough call, but WoolBuddy it is!
I don’t know if it’s my love of owls, or maybe how adorable Jenny looks holding a giant felted dinosaur, but I can’t wait to get my hands on one of their kits for a future review!
- Craft Tool Review: AccuQuilt GO! Baby Fabric Cutter - November 25, 2013
- Craft Tool Review: Clover Weaving Sticks - September 17, 2013
- CHA Summer 2013: Tools for Custom Fiber and Fabric Projects - August 14, 2013
- CHA Summer 2013 Booth Love – Haley’s Favorite: Bottle Cutting Inc. - August 3, 2013
- CHA Summer 2013 Fabric and Fiber Trends: Back to the Basics - July 26, 2013
- Craft Book Review: Crochet One-Skein Wonders - June 18, 2013
- Craft Tool Review: Clover USA Pin ‘n Stow - April 23, 2013
- Craft Tool Review: Nancy’s Hobo Tote Collection Trace ‘n Create Bag Templates from Clover USA - March 26, 2013
- Craft Product Review: Boye Artisan Tools CrochetMaster Plus Crochet Hook Set - February 18, 2013
- CHA Winter 2013: Getting Groovy in the iLoveToCreate Booth - January 22, 2013