This CHA coverage brought to you by:
Day One of CHA Summer was, in fact, not really Day One! Actually it’s the preview day for workshops, the Innovations Sneak Peek, and of course greeting crafty friends! Here are the highlights from my first day here:
Next. I headed over to the Ranger Avenue class, where folks were making an amazing mixed media art piece using tissue tape, black gesso, stamps, and Distress Stains. among other things.
Then I headed over to the bookmaking seminar by We R Memory Keepers. They were using the Cinch to make this cute travel book:
And then I dipped into a seminar with StampingScrapping Designs, a company that makes acrylic stamps to co-ordinate with Spellbinders dies. How much doI love THAT??
And of course, when your are in an industry as tight-knit as the crafty one is, you spend the first part of CHA squealing and hugging and catching up with friends!
Now, I didn’t get photos of HALF of my crafty buddies today…but that’s what tomorrow’s for, I guess! Stay tuned for more CHA adventures!
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017