This CHA coverage brought to you by:
Day One of CHA Summer was, in fact, not really Day One! Actually it’s the preview day for workshops, the Innovations Sneak Peek, and of course greeting crafty friends! Here are the highlights from my first day here:
Next. I headed over to the Ranger Avenue class, where folks were making an amazing mixed media art piece using tissue tape, black gesso, stamps, and Distress Stains. among other things.
Then I headed over to the bookmaking seminar by We R Memory Keepers. They were using the Cinch to make this cute travel book:
And then I dipped into a seminar with StampingScrapping Designs, a company that makes acrylic stamps to co-ordinate with Spellbinders dies. How much doI love THAT??
And of course, when your are in an industry as tight-knit as the crafty one is, you spend the first part of CHA squealing and hugging and catching up with friends!
Now, I didn’t get photos of HALF of my crafty buddies today…but that’s what tomorrow’s for, I guess! Stay tuned for more CHA adventures!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018