Today’s CHA post is brought to you by:
Today was the first “real” day of the show- the trade show floor was open, so let the eye-candy begin! First I had to see what Sizzix was up to….
Next, I headed over to the EK Success booth, and was completely smitten by the needlepoint kits. These designs are on-trend and fresh, and I LOVE seeing embroidery and crewel making a comback!
And of course, while I was at the EK Success booth, I had to take a peek at the new Martha Stewart Crafts line. Sigh!
And of course, here are some photos of friends I saw along the way:
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017